What is a Sleep Profile?
The Virgin Pulse Sleep Guide provides a personalized approach to sleep management. In order to access the Sleep Guide, you'll first need to select a Sleep Profile, which is what you'll want to work on to improve your sleeping habits. Please note, the Sleep Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it.
Based on your Sleep Profile selection, you'll receive a guided path to focus on simple, easy-to-adopt daily habits to improve your sleep. These habits build to become part of your everyday behavior, and will help you reach your personal goals, while having more energy, focus, and drive in all aspects of life.
1) To get started, you'll choose one of the following Sleep Profiles:
- Setting the Mood: Create a peaceful atmosphere to help fall and stay asleep
- Quieting My Mind: Work on ways to settle your mind, thoughts, and worries when trying to sleep
- Getting to Bed: Make a good night's sleep a bigger priority to be better rested
- Sleeping & Shift Work: Work to get better sleep around a unique, shift-based schedule
- Preparing to Sleep: Develop a regular schedule to perform prior to going to sleep
- Keeping it Going: Continue to maintain healthy sleeping habits
2) Once you've selected a profile, the next section of the page will populate with three suggested "Healthy Habits" trackers based on your selected Sleep Profile that you can add as trackers to your Healthy Habits page. Click "Next Step".
Note*: You can select any and as many of the profiles above to see more details below before saving your selection.
3) Next, you'll need to select your Sleep Goal, which is the amount of sleep you will aim to get each night. Click on the gray circle, and drag it to the left or right to select the amount of hours you'd like to sleep each night (recommended amount is between 7 and 9 hours per night). Once selected, click the “Next Step” button.
4) In the final step, you'll need to select which tracking device or mobile application you will be using as your primary Sleep Tracker. Check out the list of supported devices here.
Note*: You can use multiple sleep trackers; however, you can only view data on the Sleep Guide from one tracker at a time.
5) Once you've completed all sections, click on the "Start My Guide" button to be directed to your Sleep Guide!