The Bedtime Goal calculator will allow you to determine a proper bedtime based on the time that you want to wake up, and your Sleep Goal. Please note, the Sleep Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it, and set your bedtime.
To set your bedtime, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Health” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Sleep Guide”.
3) Locate the "What's My Bedtime?" section on the right side of the Sleep Guide page.
4) Your bedtime in the "My Bedtime" section will be automatically calculated based on your wake up time and your sleep goal (number of hours of sleep you want to get).
5) To change the hour of your wake-up time, click on the blue hour number within the wake up time to change the value.
6) To change the minutes in your wake up time, click on the blue minutes number within the wake up time to change the value. You can select in values of 15 minute intervals (00, 15, 30, and 45).
7) To change the amount of hours of your sleep goal, click on the blue sleep goal number to change the value. You can select in values of 30 minute intervals.
8) “My Bedtime” will automatically be calculated based on the values above once you change them, and cannot be directly edited.