How do I change my password?
Unfortunately, the ability to change your password is not available. However, you can reset your password using the forgotten password process.
1) On the log-in page for the Virgin Pulse member website (URL:member.virginpulse.com/login), click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
2) In the pop-up that appears, enter the email address that you would like the Password Reset email to be sent, and click the “Continue” button.
Note*: Use the email address that is associated to your Virgin Pulse account. If it is a work email address, make sure to check your “Spam” folder, as there may be an email filter in place.
3) Once you have received the email, click the link to reset your password.
4) The page will prompt you to enter your Date of Birth, and enter your new password (you will have to enter the new password twice in order to confirm it). Once you are done, click the “SUBMIT” link.
5) Your password will be updated immediately. Don’t forget that you have changed it the next time that you log in!