When will I receive my Gift Card?
If you've ordered a physical VISA gift card, it may take up to 7 to 10 business days to arrive. In some cases, if there is a delay with the postal service, or if you have moved, it may take a little longer. If after three weeks from your Order Date, you still have not received it, please contact Cardholder Services at (866) 230-3809.
If you've ordered a virtual gift card for VISA, or a Target, iTunes, Home Depot, or Amazon card, you can access your gift card information on the Virgin Pulse member website!
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Rewards”.
3) On the "My Rewards" page, click on the "Spend" tab.
4) Click on the "Get a Gift Card" icon.
5) Click on the "My Gift Cards" link.
6) All of your gift card orders will display below. To view the details of a card order, click on the Transaction ID link for that order.
7) A pop-up will appear with your gift card details. For iTunes and Amazon orders, your code will be displayed and can be used right away for online purchases. For virtual VISA, Target, and Home Depot, click on the "Redeem Now" button to access your gift card.