How do I order a Multi Merchant Rewards Card?
Note*: You can only earn and redeem Pulse Cash if it is applicable to your program. Check out your "My Rewards" page for more information on your program rewards!
The Multi Merchant Rewards Card is a gift card that is redeemable at over 200 retailers. To redeem your PulseCash and order a Multi Merchant Rewards Card, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Spend my PulseCash”.
Note*: You must have PulseCash available to spend in order to have this option display in the "Rewards" drop-down.
3) You'll be taken to the "Spend Your PulseCash" page, where you'll see all of the options for spending your PulseCash.
4) Click on the "Get a Card" button.
5) You'll be redirected to the Virgin Pulse Store with all of the different gift card options. Click on the card image in the Virgin Pulse Multi Merchant Rewards Card section.
6) Using the drop-down menu, select the denomination of your card (how much money you'd like to be on your Rewards Card). You can select from eight different denominations ranging from $10 to $250 ($10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, or $250).
Note*: You can select a denomination that is greater than the amount of PulseCash that you have to spend. During the checkout process, you will have to enter a credit or debit card information to cover the difference (ex. if you only have $50 PulseCash to spend, but order a $100 Multi Merchant Rewards Card, you will have to pay $50 of your own money in addition).
7) Click the "Buy Now" button.
8) A pop-up will appear to confirm that you have added the Multi Merchant Rewards Card to your Shopping Cart. Click the "Go To Cart" button to complete your purchase.
9) On the Shopping Cart view, locate the "Use your Virgin Pulse Reward Cash" section on the bottom, left side of the page. In the available text box, enter the amount of PulseCash that you'd like to redeem towards the Multi Merchant Rewards Card and click the "Apply Cash" button.
10) Once you've applied your PulseCash, the Sub-Total section in the bottom, right side of the page will update with the new total amount owed by you (which will ideally be $0.00).
11) Check the checkbox next to the "I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally" text.
12) Click the "Checkout" button.
13) On the Billing Address view, you'll need to select the billing address for your order. If your billing address is listed in the top section, click on the "Bill To This Address" button, or enter a new billing address below. Click the "Next" button.
Note*: You have to select or enter a billing address even if you are only using PulseCash towards your order.
14) On the Shipping Address view, you'll need to select the shipping address for your order. If your shipping address is listed in the top section, click on the "Ship To This Address" button, or enter a new shipping address below. Click the "Next" button.
Note*: Please doublecheck this address to make sure that it is correct!
15) On the Shipping Method view, select the shipping type (should only be one option), and click the "Next" button.
16) If you are required to enter an additional payment, you'll be prompted to enter the information for a credit or debit card. Click "Next", enter your card information, and click "Next" again.
17) On the Confirm view, review all of the information that you have entered so far, including your Multi Merchant Rewards Card order, billing address, shipping address, shipping method, and additional payment information. Click on the "Confirm" button.
18) Your Multi Merchant Rewards Card order has been placed! You will receive a confirmation email for your order to the email address associated to your Virgin Pulse account. You'll receive another email once your order has shipped. The expected delivery time is 7 to 10 business days from the Order Date.
Thanks for shopping with Virgin Pulse!