*Note: This feature must be enabled by your sponsor.
1) You can add a profile picture by logging into the Virgin Pulse member website, and hovering over the “Profile” section with your picture in the top, right-hand corner.
2) In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Profile”.
3) On your “My Profile” page, hover over the circle icon with the gray silhouette (or your current profile picture), and a camera icon should appear in the bottom, left corner. Click on the camera icon.
4) You can select from a silhouette photo or click "Add your profile photo" to upload a new photo.
5) A pop-up will appear with several source options to upload a picture. Select a picture to upload by dragging a file, selecting from a social media account or choosing the file location from your desktop.
*Note: Make sure you don't have any pop-up blockers on your PC which may prevent the pop-up from appearing
6) The uploaded image size should be no larger than 3 MB. The recommended dimensions are:
- The profile pic should be 170 x 170 (square)
- 3 MB is the max for size
7) Once you do this, you will be re-directed to your “My Profile” page with your new picture populated.
8) Click the red “X” icon if you do not want to save the picture. Click the green check mark icon to save the picture.