How can I earn rewards or points with the Sleep Guide?
Here are some of the ways that Virgin Pulse rewards healthy behaviors and good sleep choices! Please note, the Sleep Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it. Also, the amount of Points associated to these rewards, and how often you are able to earn them are specific to your sponsor, and may differ from the default rewards and values listed below.
For an exact list of all of the ways that you can rack up points with Sleep, check out the "How to Earn" or the "My Rewards" page on your member account, or the "Sleep Guide Rewards" on the bottom of your Sleep Guide page.
Note*: You need to track Sleep via a validated device/app. You can find the list of compatible devices/apps by checking out the “What devices can I use to track my sleep with Virgin Pulse?” article.
- Track Sleep Nightly: Track your sleep using a compatible validated sleep tracker once per day and earn 20 Points per day.
- Sleep > 7 Hours in a Night: Track your sleep using a designated sleep tracker and if your time asleep (time tracked minus time awake) is more than 7 hours, earn 50 Points once per day.
- Choose Your Sleep Profile: Select your Sleep Profile once a quarter and earn 250 Points per quarter.
- Track Sleep 10 Days in a Month (Trophy): Track your sleep using a designated sleep tracker for any 10 days within a month and earn this trophy and 200 Points once per month.
- Track Sleep 20 Days in a Month (Trophy): Track your sleep using a designated sleep tracker for any 20 days within a month and earn this trophy and 300 Points once per month.
- Sleep >7 hours 20 days in a month (Trophy): Track your sleep using a designated sleep tracker for any 20 days within a month with over 7 hours of sleep tracked and earn this trophy and 500 Points per month.
You can also earn Points for tracking your sleep-related Healthy Habits trackers each day!