How do I self enter my Weight measurement?
Please note, the ability to enter your weight on the website must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it. To self enter a weight measurement on the Virgin Pulse website, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Tracking” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select "Stats”.
3) Scroll down the page and locate the "My Weight Measures" chart on the page.
4) Click on the "Visit Healthy Habits now to Track Your Weight" link in the right section of the chart.
5) You'll be re-directed to the "Healthy Habits" page. Scroll down to find the "Track Your Weight" tracker.
Note*: If you don't already have the "Track Your Weight" Healthy Habit tracker on your dashboard, check out the "How do I add a new Healthy Habits tracker to my dashboard?" article for step-by-step instructions.
6) In the text box below "How much do you weigh today?", enter your weight value.
7) Click on the "Track It!" button.
8) The chart will update with the weight value that you have just tracked, and if available, the "Self Entered Measurement" reward will trigger (if you haven't already earned it this month).