How do I manually enter my Weight measurement?
Please note, the ability to enter your weight on the website must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it. There are two ways to manually enter a weight measurement on the Virgin Pulse website:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Tracking” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select "Stats”.
3) Scroll down the page and locate the "Weight" chart on the page.
4) Click on the "Log Weight" button in the right section of the chart.
5) A pop-up will appear where you should input your weight
6) Hover over “Tracking” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select "Healthy Habits”.
7) Scroll down to find the "Track Your Weight" tracker.
Note*: If you don't already have the "Track Your Weight" Healthy Habit tracker on your dashboard, check out the "How do I add a new Healthy Habits tracker to my dashboard?" article for step-by-step instructions.
8) In the text box below "How much do you weigh today?", enter your weight value.
9) Click on the "Track It!" button.
10) The chart will update with the weight value that you have just tracked, and if available, the "Self Entered Measurement" reward will trigger (if you haven't already earned it this month).
Note*: Points for Ideal Weight/BMI are reserved for validated entries only, unless otherwise stated by your Sponsor.