How do I see what Firmware version is on my Max using the mobile application?
You'll always want to make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the firmware on your Max device to ensure the best tracking and syncing experience!
You can check which version of the firmware that you have on your Max by completing the following steps:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your device.
2) Click on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
3) In the left margin of the screen, click on "Devices & Apps".
4) Select "Virgin Pulse Max".
5) If you haven't previously synced your Max via the mobile application, you will see "Connect MAX Device". You'll need to complete this in order to change your Max settings. Click on the "+" icon, and follow the on-screen prompts.
6) If you have a connected Max device, click on "Max Settings".
7) You'll see all of the options for settings on the device. Locate the "Firmware Version" towards the bottom of the list, just above the Serial Number.
8) The most current version of the Max firmware is 88. If your firmware version number does not match, do not fret! You'll just need to perform a firmware upgrade for your Max. Check out the "How do I perform a Firmware Upgrade?" article for instructions.