How do I self enter my Blood Pressure measurement?
Please note, the ability to enter your blood pressure on the website must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it. To self enter a blood pressure measurement on the Virgin Pulse website, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Tracking” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Stats”.
3) Scroll down the page and locate the "Blood Pressure" chart on the page.
4) Click on the "+" to the right of "Log Blood Pressure" in the right section of the chart.
5) In the pop-up that appears, enter the Systolic and Diastolic values for your blood pressure measurement.
6) Once you've entered the correct values, click on the "Save" button.
7) The chart will update with the blood pressure value that you have just tracked, and if available, the "Self Entered Measurement" reward will trigger (if you haven't already earned it this month).
Note*: If you also have a validated blood pressure measurement during this morning, a drop-down menu will appear in the bottom right section of the "Blood Pressure" chart. You must select "Self-Entered" from this menu to view your self entered blood pressure measurements.