Where can I find the Health Care Provider Form for an Annual Physical?
Your sponsor or employer may offer additional Points or rewards for participating in an Annual Physical. If this type of incentive is available to you, it will be listed as a reward on the "My Rewards" page or the "How to Earn" page.
All of the details regarding your Annual Physical will be listed on the Programs page in your Virgin Pulse member account. You may be required to print, complete, and fax a form to Virgin Pulse, or you may have to complete an attestation form on the website.
1) Log into your Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Click on the "Programs" tab in the top navigation menu.
3) If you are not viewing all Programs, make sure that you click on "All" on the left hand side of the Programs page to view all Programs.
4) Locate the Annual Physical/HCPF (or similarly named) section to view the details. If available, print the associated form. If you do not need to print a form, click on the link to complete the attestation form (pictured below).
5) Fill out the form according to the instructions outlined on the form itself (if printed) (note*: your Physician or Health Care Provider's input or signature may be required), or fill out the attestation form with the necessary information.
6) Send the form to the respective vendor per the instructions listed on the form itself (if printed), or click "Submit" in the attestation form so your input can be processed via website.