Where can I find the Health Care Provider Form for an Annual Physical?
Your sponsor or employer may offer additional Points or rewards for participating in an Annual Physical. If this type of incentive is available to you, it will be listed as a reward on the "My Rewards" page or the "How to Earn" page.
All of the details regarding your Annual Physical will be listed on the Company Programs page within the Virgin Pulse member website. You may be required to print, complete, and fax a form to Virgin Pulse, or you may have to complete an attestation form on the website.
1) Log into your Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Click on the "Programs" tab in the top navigation menu.
3) Locate the Annual Physical/HCPF section to view the details. If available, print the associated form. If you do not need to print a form, click on the link to complete the attestation form (pictured below).
4) Complete the form according to the directions listed at the top of the page (if printed) (note*: your Physician or Health Care Provider's input or signature may be required), or complete the form on the website.
5) Submit the form according to the directions listed at the bottom of the page (if printed), or click "Save" on the website.
It may take up to 30 days following the submission of your form to view the results in your Virgin Pulse member account. It could also take up to 30 days to receive any associated rewards.