Where can I find the Gym Membership Form?
Your sponsor or employer may offer additional Points or rewards for having a gym membership. If this type of incentive is available to you, it will be listed as a reward on the "My Rewards" page or the "How to Earn" page.
All of the details regarding your Gym Membership will be listed on the Company Programs page within the Virgin Pulse member website. You may be required to print, complete, and fax a form to Virgin Pulse, or you may have to complete a Gym Membership Attestation form on the website.
1) Log into your Virgin Pulse member account.
2) Click on the "Programs" tab in the top navigation menu.
3) Locate the Gym Membership section to view the details. If available, print the associated form. If you do not need to print a form, click on the link to complete the Attestation form (pictured below).
4) Fill out the attestation form according to the instructions provided in the attestation form itself or in the respective program section. Do not forget to click on the "Submit" button so your input can be processed.
5) If a form, please print/download it, fill it out accordingly (per the instructions likewise provided on the form itself or in the respective program section) and send it to the respective vendor via contact methods, once again, outlined on the form itself or in the respective program section.
Note*: A signature of the respective gym/facility representative may be required, however, a gym attendance sheet may be accepted in lieu of a representative's signature.