Where to find the Primary Care Physician Form
Your sponsor or employer may offer additional Points or rewards for declaring your Primary Care Physician visit. If this type of incentive is available to you, it will be listed as a reward on the "My Rewards" page or the "How to Earn" page.
All of the details regarding your Primary Care Physician form will be listed on the Programs page in your Virgin Pulse member account. You may be required to print, complete, and fax a form to Virgin Pulse, or you may have to complete an attestation form on the website.
1) Log into your Virgin Pulse member account.
2) Click on the "Programs" tab in the top navigation menu.
3) If you are not viewing all Programs, make sure that you click on "All" on the left hand side of the Programs page to view all Programs.
4) Locate the "Primary Care Physician/PCP" (or similarly named) program section to view any details present therein. If available, print the associated form. If you do not need to print a form, click on the link to complete the attestation form (pictured below).
*Note: If you do not find the respective section on your "Programs" page, please review your "My Rewards" or the "How to Earn" pages (as the PCP/attestation form may be accessed via these pages).
5) If it is an attestation form, please provide all the necessary (required) data such as the date or proof of visit and do not forget to click on the "Submit" button so your input can be processed.
If a PCP form, after you have printed/downloaded it, please fill it out per the instructions provided on the form itself (note*: your Physician or Health Care Provider's input or signature will most likely be required), and after the form has been filled out accordingly, send it to the appropriate vendor via the contact methods outlined on the form itself.