Where can I find the Biometric Screening Form?
Your sponsor or employer may offer additional Points or rewards for participating in an annual Biometric Screening. If this type of incentive is available to you, it will be listed as a reward on the "My Rewards" page or the "How to Earn" page.
All of the details regarding your Biometric Screening will be listed on the Company Programs page within the Virgin Pulse member website. You may be required to print, complete, and fax a form to Virgin Pulse, or you may have to sign up for an on-site biometric screening.
1) Log into your Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Click on the "Programs" tab in the top navigation menu.
3) Locate the Biometric Screening section to view the details. If available, print the associated form.
4) Complete the form according to the directions listed at the top of the page. Your Physician or Health Care Provider's input or signature may be required.
5) Submit the form according to the directions listed at the bottom of the page.
It may take up to 30 days following the submission of your form to view the results in your Virgin Pulse member account. It could also take up to 30 days to receive any associated rewards.