Where can I find the Biometric Screening Form?
Your sponsor or employer may offer additional Points or rewards for participating in an annual Biometric Screening. If this type of incentive is available to you, it will be listed as a reward on the "My Rewards" page or the "How to Earn" page.
All of the details regarding your Biometric Screening will be listed on the Programs page in your Virgin Pulse member account. You may be required to print, complete, and fax a form to Virgin Pulse, complete an attestation form or sign up for an on-site biometric screening.
1) Log into your Virgin Pulse member account.
2) Click on the "Programs" tab in the top navigation menu.
3) If you are not viewing all sections under Programs, make sure that you click on "All" on the left hand side of the Programs page to view all sections.
4) Locate the Biometric Screening (or similarly named) section to view any details present therein. You may be given an option to download/print the associated form (if available), or to schedule an appointment with the respective vendor.
Note*: If you cannot find the the Biometric Screening form on your Programs page, please review your "My Rewards" and the "How to Earn" pages as the form may be accessible via these pages instead.
5) In case of a form, please fill it out per the instructions outlined on the form itself or in the respective program section (your Physician or Health Care Provider's input or signature may be required), and send it to the respective vendor via contact methods likewise outlined on the form itself.
6) If an attestation form, please provide all the necessary information such as a date or proof of visit, and click on "Submit" so your input can be processed via website.