How do I update my email preferences?
Virgin Pulse will periodically send emails to the email address associated to your Virgin Pulse account if you have been invited to different types of challenges, any friend invitations, or promotions!
1) You can update your email settings by logging into the Virgin Pulse member website, and hovering over the “Profile section” with your picture in the top, right-hand corner.
2) In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Profile”.
3) On your “My Profile” page, scroll to the bottom to the “Email Preferences” section.
The Virgin Pulse email categories are:
- Company Challenges
- Personal Challenges
- Healthy Habit Challenges
- Friend Invites
- Promoted Healthy Habit Challenges
Note*: These email categories do not include the Virgin Pulse monthly newsletter, or emails regarding your account information (such as password resets, cancellation information, order information, etc.).
If the email category has a green checkmark, those types of emails will be sent to your email address.
4) To turn OFF an email category, click on the green checkmark, and it will change to a gray "X" icon. An alert will display that says "You will not receive emails for" and the name of the email category you have turned off. Your changes are automatically saved.
5) To turn these emails back ON, just click on the gray "X" to change it back to a green checkmark.