1) You can unsubscribe from social Virgin Pulse emails by logging into the Virgin Pulse member website, and hovering over the “Profile section” with your picture in the top, right-hand corner.
2) In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Profile”.
3) On your “My Profile” page, scroll to the bottom of the “Email Preferences” section.
Note: These email categories do not include the Virgin Pulse monthly newsletter, or emails regarding your account information (such as password resets, cancellation information, order information, etc.). To update those preferences, please contact Member Services via Phone or Chat.
4) To turn OFF an email category, click on the green checkmark, and it will change to a gray "X" icon. An alert will display that says "You will not receive emails for" and the name of the email category you have turned off. Your changes are automatically saved.
5) To turn these emails back ON, just click on the gray "X" to change it back to a green checkmark.