5 New Things You Can Do on the Mobile App:
On the Virgin Pulse mobile app, you can now...
- Choose from an expanded selection of workouts in the "Get A Workout" Healthy Habits tracker where you can set your distance and duration. Plus, see a list of all the workouts you've completed as you add them.
- View your company's events calendar and now, through mobile only, sync it to your personal calendar.
- Connect to your Garmin device.
- Have an iOS device? View your calories burned from HealthKit.
- If you have a Programs page, you can now view it on the app.
Say Hello to the NEW Devices & Apps Page:
Starting this month, your Devices & Apps page has a whole new look and functionality to help you find the right device for you. While you're there find out how you can earn rewards for your Strava workouts with the Strava mobile app! All you need to do is connect your Strava app to your Virgin Pulse account. Then you’ll automatically see your activity in the 'My workouts' graph on your My Stats page. Plus, you'll get rewarded for all validated Strava workouts!
New Items in the Store:
Check out the Virgin Pulse store to see some new, sleek Fitbit devices. While you're there, browse a great selection of Skullcandy headphones.
Your Monthly Statement, Made Easy:
Some of you may have noticed that ‘Stars’ are no longer shown on your Monthly Statement. That’s because we've simplified the game by eliminating Stars. Moving forward, you'll still receive points for all of the healthy things you do!