How do I connect to Strava?
1) Make sure that you have created a Strava account, via the website or the mobile application. You'll also need to have downloaded the Strava mobile application onto a compatible mobile device.
2) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
3) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
4) Scroll down and locate the Strava section on the page. Hover over the section, and click on the “Connect” button that appears.
5) You’ll be redirected to the Strava/Virgin Pulse application authorization page, where you’ll need to enter your Strava log-in details, and click the “Authorize” button.
6) Your connection will be made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page. The Strava section on the page will display a link icon in the top right corner to indicate that you are connected.
7) Once your Strava account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, your tracked activity will transfer to Virgin Pulse once it is completed and saved. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Strava data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.