My Strava activity is not displaying in my Virgin Pulse account.
If your Strava activity is not displaying in your Virgin Pulse account, here are a few things to try out.
1) Confirm that you have connected your Strava account to your Virgin Pulse account. This connection is required in order for Virgin Pulse to pull the activity data from your Strava account.
Navigate to the "Devices & Apps" page located under the profile picture section of the top navigation menu. Scroll down to the Strava section, and you should see a link icon in the top right corner. If you are not connected, check out the "How do I connect to Strava?" article to get started! Once you are connected, your activity should display in your Virgin Pulse account on the "Stats" page under the "My Workouts" chart.
2) Try to refresh the connection between your Strava account and your Virgin Pulse account by disconnecting and then reconnecting to Strava.
Navigate to the "Devices & Apps" page located under the profile picture section of the top navigation menu. Scroll down to the Strava section, hover over the section, and click on the "Disconnect" button that appears. The page will refresh, you will be disconnected from your Strava account (don't worry, your steps are not lost!), and the "Connect" button should display when you hover. Click on the "Connect" button and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your account. Once connected, your Strava activty should display in your Virgin Pulse account on the "Stats" page.
3) Did you manually add any activities in your Strava account via the website or mobile application for the date(s) in question? Unfortunately, Virgin Pulse only receives activity data recorded by the Strava mobile application itself.
4) Did you have the GPS tracking feature turned on in the Strava mobile application for the date(s) in question? Virgin Pulse only receives activity that is validated using GPS-based tags that are recorded by the Strava mobile application during your activity. Make sure that your GPS is turned on when using the Strava mobile application.
5) Are you using a third-party tracking device that you have connected to your Strava application, and the activity missing is from that device? Unfortunately, Virgin Pulse only receives activity that is tracked with the Strava mobile application, and does not receive any activity information from Strava that is tracked with a third-party device.
If you think that there is a malfunction with your Strava mobile application, please contact Strava at support.strava.com for troubleshooting assistance.