How do I order an Amazon egift card?
Congratulations on earning Pulse Cash that you'd like to redeem for an Amazon egift card! An Amazon card can be used for online purchases!
Note*: You can only order an Amazon egift card if it is applicable to your program. Check out your "My Rewards" page for more information on your program rewards!
To redeem your PulseCash and order an Amazon card, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Rewards”.
3) On the "My Rewards" page, click on the "Spend" tab.
4) Click on the "Get a Gift Card" icon.
5) Locate the "Amazon" section on the page. Click on the button below the card image.
6) In the pop-up that appears, enter the amount for which you'd like your Amazon card to be.
Note*: The value that you enter must be more than the minimum required amount, and cannot exceed the amount of Pulse Cash that you have available to spend.
7) Click on the "Next" button.
8) In the pop-up that appears, click the "Submit" button to initiate your Amazon egift card order.
9) Your Amazon egift card code is available and ready to use! To redeem, enter the "Gift Card Code" listed on the pop-up during checkout in your Amazon order.