How do I order an iTunes egift card?
Congratulations on earning Pulse Cash that you'd like to redeem for an iTunes egift card! An iTunes card can be used for online purchases!
Note*: You can only order an iTunes egift card if it is applicable to your program. Check out your "My Rewards" page for more information on your program rewards!
To redeem your PulseCash and order an iTunes card, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Rewards”.
3) On the "My Rewards" page, click on the "Spend" tab.
4) Click on the "Get a Gift Card" icon.
5) Locate the "iTunes" section on the page. Click on the button below the card image.
6) In the pop-up that appears, use the drop-down menu to select the value for which you'd like your iTunes egift card to be.
Note*: The value that you select cannot exceed the amount of Pulse Cash that you have available to spend.
7) Click on the "Next" button.
8) In the pop-up that appears, click the "Submit" button to initiate your iTunes egift card order.
9) Your iTunes egift card code is available and ready to use! To redeem, enter the "Code" listed on the pop-up during checkout in your iTunes order.