How do I order a virtual VISA card?
Congratulations on earning Pulse Cash that you'd like to redeem for a virtual VISA card! A virtual VISA card can be used for online purchases only, but will work with any retailer that accepts VISA!
Note*: You can only order a virtual VISA card if it is applicable to your program. Check out your "My Rewards" page for more information on your program rewards!
To redeem your PulseCash and order a virtual VISA card, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Rewards”.
3) On the "My Rewards" page, click on the "Spend" tab.
4) Click on the "Get a Gift Card" icon.
5) Locate the "VISA" section on the page. Click on the button below the card image.
6) In the pop-up that appears, enter the amount for which you'd like your virtual VISA card to be.
Note*: The value that you enter must be equal to or greater than the minimum required amount, and cannot exceed the amount of Pulse Cash that you have available to spend.
7) Click on the "Next" button.
8) In the pop-up that appears, click the "Submit" button to initiate your virtual VISA gift card order.
9) Your order has been created! You will receive an email delivered to the email address associated with your Virgin Pulse account to complete the transaction.
10) When you receive your gift card email, click on Redeem Here or Redeem Now.
Note*: All Visa gift card redemption emails will say your e-gift card is ready even though you have not chosen between the physical and virtual options for the card yet.
11) You will be taken to a 3rd party site where you will need to complete your Digital Wallet profile. Please be sure to fill out the demographic information before continuing.
12) Click on the "Continue" button.
13) After clicking Continue, you will be able to choose between the Virtual and Physical options for the card. Select VIRTUAL.
14) Your VISA virtual gift card is ready for use immediately! Your VISA card number, expiration date, and CVV code will display below.
15) Click on the "Printable Version" to print your VISA card information. You do not need to use the funds right away. You can access your gift card number at any time from https://www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com/MyWallet. You will also receive an emailed copy of your card information delivered to the email address you used when you completed your My Digital Wallet profile.