How do I order a Home Depot card?
Congratulations on earning Pulse Cash that you'd like to redeem for a Home Depot card! A Home Depot card can be used for online purchases or redeemed in Home Depot stores!
Note*: You can only order a Home Depot card if it is applicable to your program. Check out your "My Rewards" page for more information on your program rewards!
To redeem your PulseCash and order a Home Depot card, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Rewards”.
3) On the "My Rewards" page, click on the "Spend" tab.
4) Click on the "Get a Gift Card" icon.
5) Locate the "Home Depot" section on the page. Click on the button below the card image.
6) In the pop-up that appears, enter the amount for which you'd like your Home Depot card to be.
Note*: The value that you enter must be more than the minimum required amount, and cannot exceed the amount of Pulse Cash that you have available to spend.
7) Click on the "Next" button.
8) In the pop-up that appears, click the "Submit" button to initiate your Home Depot gift card order.
9) Your order has been created! To receive your virtual Home Depot gift card, click on the "Redeem Now" button.
Note*: The "Secret Code" shown above is not your gift card number. You'll need your secret code for the next step.
10) You'll be redirected a secure third-party site where you will complete your transaction. Enter your "Secret Code" listed on the Virgin Pulse pop-up for your Home Depot order into the text box below "Enter your secret code".
11) Click on the "Go To EGift Card" button.
12) Your Home Depot gift card will appear on the screen, and is ready for use!
13) You will have the following options for redeeming your Home Depot gift card:
- Print this page, bring to the store, and have the cashier scan the code at check-out.
- Enter your Home Depot eGift Card Number and PIN during check-out.