Apple Watch is syncing data through the Apple Health app. If the steps from your Apple Health are not syncing to your Virgin Pulse account, please follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that you are using the latest Virgin Pulse App version (in the App store) and that you have the most updated iOS on your iPhone.
- In the Virgin Pulse Mobile app, from your home menu, tap on the 3 lines in upper left hand corner and go to "Devices & Apps".
- Ensure Apple Health shows as "My connected devices and apps".
- You will want to go into the Health App (the heart-shaped icon built in on iPhones). If you are not finding this you can pull down on your home screen and type in "Health" in the search bar with the magnifying glass.
- In the Health App, tap your profile picture in the upper right corner and select Devices.
- If the Apple Watch is listed more than once, please tap on the Apple Watch instances that appear to be inactive and select “Delete all Data.”
Note* If you select Delete all Data, all data will be erased from your account
- Once there is only one remaining 'active' source, return to the Virgin Pulse App.
- Refresh the Virgin Pulse App by ending the application and re-opening it.
- Ensure that the Virgin Pulse App is displaying on the Watch display itself, you can add this in the Apple Watch app.
- Open the Virgin Pulse app from the face of the Apple Watch itself.
- If the data is still not syncing, make sure you have the latest version of the Virgin Pulse app, then disconnect and re-connect the Apple Watch.