If you are uploading your data into your Withings account and you are not seeing it in your Virgin Pulse account, there are a couple of things you'll need to check.
1) Confirm that you have connected your Withings account to your Virgin Pulse account. This connection is required in order for Virgin Pulse to pull the activity data from your Withings account.
Navigate to the "Devices & Apps" page located under the profile picture section of the top navigation menu. Scroll down to the Withings section, and you should see a link icon in the top right corner. If you are not connected, check out the "How to connect your Withings account to Virgin Pulse?" article to get started! Once you are connected, your activity should display in your Virgin Pulse account on the "Stats" page under the "Steps" and “Sleep” chart.
2) Try to refresh the connection between your Withings account and your Virgin Pulse account by disconnecting and then reconnecting to Withings:
- Navigate to the "Devices & Apps" page located under the profile picture section of the top navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the Withings section, hover over the section, and click on the "Disconnect" button that appears. The page will refresh, you will be disconnected from your Withings account (don't worry, your data will not be lost!), and the "Connect" button should display when you hover. Click on the "Connect" button and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your account.
Once connected, your Withings activity should display in your Virgin Pulse account on the "Stats" page.
3) Are you using a third-party tracking device or mobile app (S Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, etc.) that you have connected to your Withings application, and the activity missing is from that device/app? Unfortunately, Virgin Pulse only receives activity that is tracked with a Withings device and does not receive any activity information from Withings that is tracked with a third-party device or app.
Please make sure your Withings account is connected directly to your Virgin Pulse account and not through another third party app listed above.
*Note: Please be advised that an outdated Withings app can cause sync issues with the Virgin Pulse app.
If you think that there is a malfunction with your Withings mobile application, please contact Withings at support.withings.com for troubleshooting assistance.