If you are experiencing issues with the syncing process of the Max Buzz steps, sleep, and other activities the Max Buzz tracks, or your device is not charging and its screen is blank, you may need to perform a reset of your Max Buzz device. Do not worry, all of your tracked activities are safe!
To reset your Max Buzz device, follow the steps below:
1) Plug the Max Buzz into the USB port for at least 20 seconds, then you will see a “refresh” symbol next to the battery indicator. It will go away 2 seconds later.
2) Unplug the Max Buzz from the USB port within 2 seconds after you see that special symbol and then plug it back to the USB port again within 3 seconds.
3) Repeat these steps 3 times. Then the Buzz will reset.
- Clock remains unchanged
- All settings will be back to default
- It will keep all the data saved
Try syncing or charging your device again!
Should you still encounter the same issues, please contact our Member Services team so that we can investigate further.