If your S Health app is not syncing over to Virgin Pulse, please read further.
As S Health/Samsung Gear is a third-party app/device, you may try to disable S Health step tracking and enable it again to refresh the connection.
To do this, please do the following:
1. Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
3. Tap on "Devices and Apps" in the menu on the left.
4. Under "My connected devices and apps" locate the "Samsung Health" logo and tap on it.
5. Tap on the "Disconnect" button.
6. Once disconnected, please repeat steps 1 - 3 to navigate to "Devices and Apps" again.
7. Under "Available devices and apps" locate "Samsung Health" logo and click on it.
8. Tap on the "Connect" button.
9. Tap on "Connect to Samsung Health".
You have now refreshed the connection between S Health and Virgin Pulse, and your steps should now start syncing over to your account.