If the Virgin Pulse member website is not displaying properly it could be that some browsers are blocking the content, resulting in the Virgin Pulse website showing broken links or not loading correctly. You may want to try a different browser such as Internet Explorer (version 11 or above), Google Chrome or Firefox to avoid this issue.
We would also recommend clearing Cache and Cookies in the settings of your internet browser.
For Google Chrome:
- Tap on Ctrl+H on your keyboard and the option Clear browsing data will appear in the top left corner
- Clear browsing data in the new window. Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Once selected, click on Clear data
For Internet Explorer (version 11 and above):
- Tap on Ctrl+H on your keyboard and the option "Clear history" will appear in the top right corner
- In the menu, select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
- Click on Clear:
- Tap on Ctrl+H on your keyboard and the icon Settings will appear in the top right corner. Click on it and a new tab "Options" will open in your browser.
- In the search bar, type Cache and check the box: Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed or Clear Data.
-Click on Clear Data