If the Virgin Pulse member website is not displaying properly it could be that some browsers are blocking the content, resulting in the Virgin Pulse website showing broken links or not loading correctly. You may want to try a different browser such as Internet Explorer (version 11 or above), Google Chrome or Firefox to avoid this issue.
We would also recommend clearing Cache and Cookies in the settings of your internet browser.
For Google Chrome:
- Tap on Ctrl+H on your keyboard and the option Clear browsing data will appear in the top left corner
- Clear browsing data in the new window. Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Once selected, click on Clear data
For Internet Explorer (version 11 and above):
- Tap on Ctrl+H on your keyboard and the option "Clear history" will appear in the top right corner
- In the menu, select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
- Click on Clear:
- Click on three horizontal lines in the top right corner will and a drop-down menu will appear. Click "Options":
- In the search bar, type Cache and check the box: Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed and click Clear Data.
- Click Clear
Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
Delete history, cache, and cookies in Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Here's how to clear information from your device:
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
For additional information regarding Safari clearing cache and cookies, please visit : https://www.apple.com/