A Personal challenge can be a Step or Healthy Habit challenge. In order to join it, you can create your own Personal challenge or accept an invitation sent from a friend.
How to join a Personal Challenge when invited?
If a friend invites you to join their Personal Challenge, you will receive an email and account notification. It is possible to join the challenge via received link in the email, or via website directly.
1) You will receive a notification in the top navigation menu. Please click on the trophy icon to open the notification menu:
2) The invitation will be displayed under "Challenge Invites". Click on the check mark symbol in order to join the challenge.
How to create a Personal Challenge?
1) In order to create a Personal Challenge, please navigate to the Challenges page in the top navigation menu:
2) Once there, please click on the "Create Challenge" button in the upper right corner of the page:
3) A new window will appear. Step Challenges are listed at the top, and Healthy Habit Challenges below. If you want to create a personal Healthy Habit challenge, you can scroll through them by clicking on the "<" ">" arrows. Click on any of the available challenges in order to start creating them.
4) A window will appear with the Challenge Name and Challenge Description. You can choose to update the Challenge Name and/or Challenge Description, or leave the default content. You cannot change the start date or end date. Click on the "Start it Up!" button to create the challenge.
5) You can invite other people to join your challenge by clicking on the "Invite Players" button:
6) The "Invite Players to Your Challenge" window will appear. Your Friends will display alphabetically by their first names. To invite someone to your challenge, click on the "Invite" button next to their name. If you are not friends with someone, you can search for them by name using the "Find Colleagues" tab.
*Note: You will receive an email notification for the challenge invitation if "Personal Challenges" notifications are enabled in Email Preferences.