In this article you can learn how to delete third-party apps that are installed on your iPhone.
Delete an app
- Touch and hold the icon of an app that you want to remove.
- A small drop-down menu will appear. Please tap Delete App.
- Tap Delete.
If you are not able to delete apps from the home screen, you can remove them from the Settings too:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap [Device] Storage.
- Find and select the app you want to delete.
- Tap Delete app.
- Tap Delete to confirm that you want to delete the app.