Connecting the Nike Run Club app to Google Fit enables you to view Active Energy, Heart Rate, Walking + Running Distance, and Workouts tracked by NRC in the Health app itself.
*Note: Only Workouts activity can be synced to your Virgin Pulse account.
You'll have the opportunity to connect the two apps the first time you use the NRC App by doing the following:
- After the "WHAT'S NEW" screen, tap "OK LET’S GO".
- Tap "Allow" to authorize the Nike Run Club App to send data to Google Fit.
- Tap "Done".
In order to manually enable connection between the apps, please open the Nike Run Club app:
- Tap on your profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Partners.
- Find Google Fit in order to enable connection.
Also, you can open Google Fit app on your phone in order to check if sharing info is enabled between the apps:
- Tap Profile > Settings (gear icon).
- Tap Manage connected apps.
- Find Nike Run Club and check sharing info between Google Fit and NRC.
Once connected, data will automatically flow from NRC to Health and will be there for you to view whenever you'd like.