At Virgin Pulse, we take great care of your personal information. You can see all the ways we collect, store, and process your information below. If you need more details regarding other policies or Membership Agreement, you can always check out the full Privacy Notice in your Virgin Pulse account. In order to see how to locate privacy policies in your Virgin Pulse account, please refer to this article.
- We keep your data in the United States, at a best-in-class data storage solution.
- You don’t have to share your Personal Information (it’s up to you). But if you don’t, the Virgin Pulse program might not be able to offer you as many benefits.
- We only use your data to administer the Program, and We never sell or rent your data to anyone.
- If you make use of our partnership services, We may have to share your data with them too.
- You can always manage, correct, or delete your data through your settings on the platform or mobile app.
Does Virgin Pulse collect information about me?
Yes. We collect anonymous and Personal Information about you in order to provide you with the Program and Our services. “Personal Information” means any information, including personal and material circumstances, that allows a person to become identifiable. The Personal Information We are able to collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Your contact information, including your name and last name, home address, personal and business email addresses, and your phone number;
- The email address you use to sign-in;
- Your profile information, including your profile photo and background photo;
- Your gender, date of birth and age;
- Your social security number or employee ID number;
- Biometric information such as your blood pressure or weight;
- Information about your health and healthcare outcomes;
- Insurance claims-related information;
- Information about your fitness and related wellness activities offered within the Program;
- Information about your participation and performance in the Program and any challenges;
- The rewards you may be able to earn through Our Program;
- The comments and contributions you may make on the web-based platform or mobile application; and
- Additional information you may provide as you submit queries and requests to Us.
Please keep in mind that the extent of the Personal Information you may be able to share with Us will depend on the Program design and the features made available to you, as well as your level of participation in the Program. You are under no obligation to provide any Personal Information to Us at any time. However, if you choose to withhold some Personal Information, We may be unable to provide you with certain services.
How does Virgin Pulse use my Personal Information?
We will use the Personal Information collected only to provide you with access to Our services, including:
- To administer and manage the Program and corollary features, such as the Virgin Pulse Online Store;
- To administer and manage your Virgin Pulse account and Membership;
- To identify you when you enroll or sign-in;
- To track your progress in the Program and the rewards you earn;
- To provide you with information about the Program and Program features;
- To monitor suspicious activity and prevent fraud and other incidents from affecting your account; and,
- To respond to your questions and requests.
Additionally, We may create “Anonymous Data” records by removing any Personal Information (including any contact information) that would allow the remaining data to be linked back to you. We may use the Anonymous Data for internal purposes, such as analyzing patterns and Program usage to improve our services. Additionally, We may use Anonymous Data to analyze and understand demographic trends, customer behavior patterns and preferences, and information that can help Us enrich the content and quality of the Program.