Use the MyFitnessPal mobile app to track your daily meals and calories. Share data from your daily entries by connecting MyFitnessPal to Virgin Pulse.
If your accounts are already connected, but you’re not seeing your most recent MyFitnessPal data on Virgin Pulse, use the steps below to re-sync the two accounts.
Connecting MyFitnessPal to Virgin Pulse
- Open MyFitnessPal on your mobile device
- Sign into your account.
- Next, sign into Virgin Pulse on your mobile device.
- Navigate to Profile then select Devices & Apps.
- Tap the MyFitnessPal button.
- Tap Connect to link MyFitnessPal to your Virgin Pulse account.
- MyFitnessPal will load a Request Permission screen.
- Tap Share Data from the app with Virgin Pulse
- Tap Allow to link the two accounts.
You Should Know:
- MyFitnessPal only shares food entry data to your Virgin Pulse account.
- The apps only share data when they're linked.
- Meal data is only saved by tapping the Complete This Entry button after each entry.