To receive the daily Reasonable Alternative reward for an activity each day, you need to have the accommodation applied to your Virgin Pulse member account. To find more details about the Reasonable Alternative, please see "What is the Reasonable Alternative program?".
Once this is applied to your account, you can receive a daily reward maximum of 140 points by entering any activity on the platform (Steps or Activity minutes). The minimum value required to earn the highest Activity reward is 1.
To enter your activity on the "Stats" page, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over Home in the top navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Stats.
3) Scroll down the page and locate the Steps chart.
4) Click on the "+" next to Log Steps. A pop-up will appear.
If you'd like to enter an activity for a past date, up to 14 days back, use the arrows to navigate to that date.
5) Click on the Save button.
6) The pop-up will close, and your activity will be saved and populated in the Steps chart.
Your Employer may have a different process for reasonable alternative exceptions, so it is a possibility that Virgin Pulse would refer you to your internal Human Resources department to complete your request.