Unlimited coach messaging between you and your dedicated primary coach is available on both the web and mobile app with all telephonic coaching packages!
Coach messaging enables you to seek the amount of support that is right for you, further personalizing the experience and optimizing the benefit. With increased access to your health coach, you can seek support, information, and motivation in a more convenient and flexible manner.
How is this beneficial?
- Provides pointers on how to prepare for appointments, setting realistic expectations for the coaching experience
- Strengthens connection and accountability, which are key drivers of sustainable behaviour change.
- Asynchronous unlimited messaging
- You receive email alerts
- Response time is within 48 hours
New features include:
- response times, hours of operation, & emergency disclaimer,
- receiving an automated message for coach messaging,
- chatting with a coach,
- message history,
- how to delete a message.
You can also react to a coach's message with different emojis as indicated below.
If your primary coach is out of the office or would need assistance with your message, another coach can respond to you.
Once you book your appointment, you can cancel it, see your upcoming appointment, see your past appointments or add it to a calendar by clicking the Add to Calendar button. When you check the calendar, you are brought to a full list of all your appointments, upcoming and past, including information about each appointment like Date, Start Time, End Time, and Status (past Appointments).
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Who has access to coach messaging?
A: All Telephonic Coaching members who have engaged in coaching.
Q: Does messaging count as a completed coaching call?
A: No - messaging is not tied to any rewardable actions.
Q: Can members opt out of email notifications?
A: Email notifications of new Coach Messages are considered transactional emails and cannot be turned off.