- To update your password, navigate to the log-in page for the Virgin Pulse mobile app, type in the email address associated with your Virgin Pulse account, and tap the Forgot Password? link.
- If your records match, an email will be sent with further instructions.
Note: If it is a work email address, make sure to check your Spam folder, as there may be an email filter in place.
- Once you have received the email, tap on the Reset Password button.
- The page will prompt you to enter your Date of Birth and enter your new password (you will have to enter the new password twice in order to confirm it). Once you are done, tap the Submit button.
- Your password will be updated immediately. Don’t forget that you have changed it the next time that you log in!