MyFitnessPal is not sharing data with Virgin Pulse Follow
If you’re not seeing MyFitnessPal data in your Virgin Pulse account, try these steps to fix the issue.
- Did you recently update the operating system on your mobile device? If so, check the app store and download any updates available for Virgin Pulse and MyFitnessPal.
- Verify to see if the two accounts are still linked. MyFitnessPal should be listed as a Connected App under Devices & Apps on Virgin Pulse. If it’s not, relink using the steps above.
- Make sure you're signed in to your MyFitnessPal account on your mobile device.
- If none of these steps fix the issue, try these steps:
- Delete both applications.
- Download and re-install on your mobile device.
- Sign in to both app accounts.
- Follow the steps for linking your MyFitnessPal and Virgin Pulse accounts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.