How to connect Misfit App to Apple Health on your iOS device Follow
- You'll need to create a MisFit app account (if you don't have one).
- Next, open the Misfit app.
- Go to Me in the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Settings gear icon in the top right.
- Select Account Info.
- Next, tap Health to open Apple Health.
- Tap Profile in the top right, then tap Apps.
- Select Misfit.
- To sync your data, tap Turn On All Categories.
- Close Apple Health
If Apple Health and Virgin Pulse are already connected, you're finished. Any data tracked on your MisFit device will now be shared and reflected as Apple Health stats.
How to connect Apple Health to Virgin Pulse
Please sign in to leave a comment.