How to submit your PCP form for automatic processing? Follow
We implemented the most modern type of processing PCP that reads form automatically and uploads your measurements directly to your Virgin Pulse account.
This system is called ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition) and it consists of a machine that reads your data from the form and gathers measurements for your potential reward.
There are two ways to submit your form for ICR reading:
- via ICR FAX number 401-735-5853
- through a designated page on the Benefits tab
Depending on your company's specific design, the title of the tile inside of Benefits (or Programs) can vary in name, so in order to locate it, we recommend browsing through the list.
If you wish to submit the form to your account, please click on the Benefits page.
Once there, choose View all filter in order to see a complete list of available programs.
Browse the list and find the appropriate activity that your company chose for ICR submissions.
Examples of ICR submission tiles:
Once you find the program, click on it and there should be more information about the screening, potential requirements, and a Start Now button for downloading and submitting.
If you click on Start Now, the PCP landing page will open with options to download and submit.
There are two options on the available screen, one to download and another one to upload your form.
First, choose to download the form in order to print it and fill in your measurements.
After obtaining the form, there are some things you should be careful with:
- Do not fold or wrinkle the form paper
- Do not enter any notes on any field or spot on the form, it will confuse the machine
- Do not use markers or highlight any fields, only proper pen entry will be recognized
- Keep an eye on the designated entry lines and areas, every letter needs to be in the proper place and it cannot go above, below, or out of the lines
- Despite your company's requested and required measurements, in order for this type of form to be automatically processed - all of the measurements and signatures need to be entered
- After filling out the form, please do not photograph the paper and submit it, it will not be readable by the machine - instead, use a scanner or your phone's scan app to scan the complete form
- When scanning, please scan from corner to corner; the entire form needs to be in the scan (including the serial number in the bottom right-hand side corner of your form) in order for it to be successfully examined by the ICR machine
- After scanning, save your file in PDF format
Once you have filled your form entirely and scanned it, you can proceed to the submission part.
To submit your form, click the Upload Form button.
After choosing the file, the following screen will appear as an overview with confirmation for your form.
If you choose Yes, your form should be finalized and uploaded. It will appear in the bottom part of the PCP page, indicating it was submitted successfully.
Note: These instructions can be changed and vary from sponsor to sponsor. In order to be sure you are using correct instructions, please navigate on General category on Virgin Pulse FAQ Guide to find if your sponsor has particular requirements and/or specifications for your screenings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.