A biometric screening is a snapshot of your health. Getting tested can reveal health risks early when they are easier to prevent or treat. Results can also be helpful when trying to reach a personal health goal.
Blood cholesterol, blood glucose, and body composition measurements are critical health numbers that can help determine your risk for cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Annual monitoring helps you stay on top of any risks you may have.
Locate your Virgin Pulse Physician form on your Virgin Pulse account (Benefits/Program tile). Download and save your form as PDF file in order for the form to be printed in its entirety including the bottom paragraph located under required signatures. Failure to have the form printed and submitted in its entirety and scaled to a full page format may result in form processing delays and/or failure.
After obtaining the form, there are some things you should be careful with:
- Do not fold or wrinkle the form paper
- Do not enter any notes on any field or spot on the form, it will confuse the machine
- Do not use markers or highlight any fields, only proper pen entry will be recognized
- Keep an eye on the designated entry lines and areas, every letter needs to be in the proper place and it cannot go above, below, or out of the lines
- Despite your company's requested and required measurements, in order for this type of form to be automatically processed - all of the measurements and signatures need to be entered
- After filling out the form, please do not photograph the paper and submit it, it will not be readable by the machine - instead, use a scanner or your phone's scan app to scan the complete form
- When scanning, please scan from corner to corner; the entire form needs to be in the scan (including the serial number in the bottom right-hand side corner of your form) in order for it to be successfully examined by the ICR machine
- After scanning, save your file in PDF format
Once you download the Virgin Pulse Physician form, have your doctor complete and sign it. When your form is entirely completed and signed, you can scan it and proceed to the submission part.
Submit your biometric form by using one of the following methods:
- Fax to: 508-302-0055, or
- Submit it through your Virgin Pulse account.
To do so, click on the Support button in the top right corner. A window will appear from where you can navigate to the Support page.
On the Support page, select Send a Form.
After that, choose the Member Inquiry option from the drop-down menu.
Fill out the necessary information and upload the biometric screening form under Attachments.
Your Biometric Screening form should be downloaded from your own Virgin Pulse account. Your form includes a unique Member ID that is used to make sure you receive credit for completing this activity.
It may take 7-10 business days once the form is returned for your reward to be credited to your account. After the results get uploaded and posted on your account, you can check them on your Home > Stats page.