How to delete an app on Android smartphone? Follow
In this article, you can learn how to delete third-party apps that are installed on your Android phone.
Delete an app
- Touch and hold the icon of an app that you want to remove
- Tap Uninstall to remove the app
Apps can be removed from the Play Store app too. In order to remove an app there, please complete the following steps:
- Open the Play Store app on your phone
- Search for the app that you wish to remove
- Tap the name of your app in order to open it
- Tap Uninstall
- Tap Uninstall in order to remove the app
Note: This procedure might be slightly different depending on the smartphone manufacturer. For best results, please consult with your phone's manufacturer's Support website.
Please sign in to leave a comment.