How to join a Personal Challenge? Follow
A personal challenge can be a Step or Healthy Habit challenge. To join it, you can create your challenge or accept an invitation sent by a friend.
How to join a Personal Challenge when invited?
If a friend invites you to join their Challenge, you will receive an email and account notification. It is possible to join the challenge via the received link in the email, or via the website directly.
- You will receive a notification in the top navigation menu. Please click on the trophy icon to open the notification menu:
- The invitation will be displayed under Challenges. Click on the Join button to join the challenge.
How to create a Personal Challenge?
- To create a Personal Challenge, please navigate to the Social > Challenges page in the top navigation menu:
- Once there, please click on the Create button just under the top navigation menu:
- A new window will appear. Step Challenges are listed at the top and Healthy Habit Challenges are below. If you want to create a personal Healthy Habit challenge, you can select one from suggested challenges, or sort them by Category and Topic. Click on any of the available challenges to start creating them.
- A window will appear with the challenge information. You can see the Challenge Rules, short description, and the challenge duration. Click Next to edit the name and description of the challenge.
- Here you can choose to update the Challenge Name and/or Challenge Description or leave the default content. You cannot change the start date or end date. Click on the Create button to create the challenge.
- You can invite other people to join your challenge by clicking on the Invite Players button:
- The Invite Players to Your Challenge window will appear. Your Friends will display alphabetically by their first names. To invite someone to your challenge, click on the Invite button next to their name. If you are not friends with someone, you can search for them by name using the Find Colleagues tab. You can also invite a list of members by their email addresses, or find a public group to send them an invite to your challenge.
Note: You will receive an email notification for the challenge invitation if Personal Challenges notifications are enabled in Email Preferences.
Please sign in to leave a comment.