Please note, that the ability to add missing steps must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it. Check out your Stats page on the Virgin Pulse member website!
Ever misplace your activity tracker, forget to wear it for a day or two, or your battery runs out mid-day? It happens to all of us. So now, we’re giving you the opportunity to make up for some missed days with step credits. Here’s how it works:
- The amount of steps per one credit is your average step count over the previous two weeks; you may use one step credit per day of lost steps.
- You may apply step credits only to days within the previous 2-week time frame (meaning, you can’t apply step credits to days you missed months back).
*Note: You get a set amount of step credits each program year; at the beginning of the new year, you lose those that you didn’t use and start over.
1) Log into the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over the Home tab in the top navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Stats and then click on Steps.
3) Click on the Missing Steps? link in the bottom right corner of the Steps graph.
Note*: If you do not see this link, the feature is not available to your sponsor.
4) You'll be re-directed to the Missing Steps? page where in the upper, right corner of the page you'll be able to see your step average and how many credits you have left.
5) On the chart below, you'll see the last fourteen days. If the amount of steps that you've uploaded on a certain date is higher than the step average displayed above, you will not be able to add steps to that date.
6) To add steps, click on the Add Steps button and then click Submit missing steps. You will receive a pop-up that informs you that you are about to use a step credit. Click Got It.
7) A pop-up will appear to alert you that steps have been added. The day(s) you have used the Missing Steps feature for will then display as a green check-mark (as below).
8) Navigate back to the home page. On the Stats chart, you'll be able to see the steps that you've added! Any associated Points reward for your activity (up to 140 Points per day) will also be added.