Don't have a device? Always have your phone on you? You can use the Virgin Pulse mobile app to track your daily step activity! It will automatically upload to your Virgin Pulse account, you don't even have to do anything.
To turn on iOS step tracking using the mobile app, follow these steps:
- Confirm that your iOS device supports step tracking. The following devices are supported:
iPhone 6S and above running on iOS 14.0 or above
- Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your device.
- Tap on the More button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Devices & Apps
- In the Devices & Apps section, locate Apple Health and tap on Connect.
- If you haven't turned on step tracking per your iOS device, you'll be prompted to grant access to Virgin Pulse in the Health Access section (also accessible from your Apple Health app by Profile > Virgin Pulse). Click on the circle icon next to Steps in order to turn the Steps feature on.
- Click Done in the top right corner.
- You'll be re-directed to the Devices & Apps page, and your iPhone step tracking will be successfully turned on. Your steps will be automatically uploaded into your Virgin Pulse account.
- To view your steps incoming from your iPhone to your Virgin Pulse account, log into the member website, and enter the Steps graph through the Home > Stats page. Use the drop-down menu below the graph displaying Daily Highest by default to select Apple Health.