In order to try and fix the issue, please check a few things listed here:
- Confirm that your phone operating system meets our minimum requirements of 14.0 for iOS and 7.0 for Android.
- Check to see if there may be any available updates to our Virgin Pulse App. You can check this by going to the App Store on iPhone and the Google play store on Android. Search for Virgin Pulse and it will indicate if an update is available. You can also check under your phone settings to see if you have any phone software updates.
- Ensure that you have a strong internet connection and the Buzz has at least 2 bars on the battery symbol which indicates the charge life.
- Confirm Bluetooth is enabled and set to discoverable. If it is an iPhone, you will need to “forget the device” under Bluetooth, prior to connecting to the Virgin Pulse mobile app. If the device is an Android make sure location services under phone settings are enabled.
- Remove both wristband straps and place the Buzz directly on the phone when searching for the Buzz.
- If this does not work (the app keeps circling or no unregistered devices are found) please power off and on the phone. Then attempt to register your Buzz by opening the Virgin Pulse App, and clicking on the Profile in the bottom navigation menu. Tap on the Devices and Apps icon and select Max Buzz from your list of devices.