Please find the following information regarding the tools for the member in question:
- For Windows users we recommend JAWS;
JAWS should be installed and it is navigated with the keyboard. The 'Tab' checks the interactive elements, meaning buttons, and links. The 'Arrow' down and up are used for other features.
More information can be found on the following links:
- For the MAC users there should be a tool within the operating system - VoiceOver which is used in the same way as JAWS;
- For mobile users, there should be default apps. These are activated once you press a button:
- On the side of your device, find both volume keys.
- Press and hold both volume keys for 3 seconds.
- To confirm that you want to turn TalkBack on or off, press both volume keys for 3 seconds again
The volume key shortcut won’t work if you haven’t enabled it.
To turn VoiceOver on or off, use any of the following methods:
Activate Siri and say “Turn on VoiceOver” or “Turn off VoiceOver.”
Triple-click the side button (on an iPhone with Face ID).
Triple-click the Home button (on an iPhone with a Home button).
Use Control Center.
Go to Settings > Accessibility > VoiceOver, then turn the setting on or off.