When you log into your Virgin Pulse app, please navigate to Health at the bottom of the screen and tap Coaching.
… or go to Benefits > View All > Coaching.
If you are ready for your appointment, tap the Schedule a call button.
The Coaching page will display an array of different topics based on the package your sponsor has purchased. You can schedule (first initial or subsequent) a call by performing one of three following actions:
- choose one of the Popular Topics on the Coaching page
- navigate to the bottom of the page and tap the Schedule a call button.
Note: You will not be allowed to progress without selecting a topic.
After a Coaching topic has been chosen, you will be directed to the Appointment Details Confirmation page where you need to:
- select a date;
- select a time;
- enter your phone number;
- tap the CONFIRM APPOINTMENT button.
- Note: Phone number will pre-populate if it is already available on your Virgin Pulse account. However, you can change it by simply typing in a number to your preference (e.g. your office number).
Upon confirming your appointment, you are displayed on the Appointment Details page containing the following information:
- The date and time selected for the coaching appointment.
- The coach's name who will be connecting with you.
- The phone number that you entered that you will be having the phone call with the coach on.
- The amount of time the session will be scheduled for.
You can utilize the Add to Calendar functionality to add appointments to your calendar(s): (Outlook, Gmail, default iOS, and/or Android).
On the Appointment Details page, tap the CANCEL APPOINTMENT button to cancel the upcoming appointment.
Cancellation of the appointment would have to be confirmed by tapping the Yes, cancel appointment button.
If you do not want to cancel your appointment, choose the NO, GO BACK button.
The Appointment Details page can be accessed via the Coaching page by clicking on the appointment you wish to view and/or cancel.
- Keep in mind:
-Scheduling of the Same Day appointments must be at least 30 minutes prior to the appointment time. This allows time for the coach's calendar to update with your info.