If you are uploading your data into your Polar account and you are not seeing it in your Virgin Pulse account, there are a couple of things you'll need to check.
1) Did you choose Virgin Pulse as a data-sharing partner on the Polar website? Confirm that you have followed the steps in the "How to connect your Polar account to Virgin Pulse?" article to connect to Virgin Pulse.
2) Are you uploading your Polar device to Polar Pro Trainer or to flow.polar.com? Polar Pro Trainer is a desktop application, local to your PC. Virgin Pulse does not have access to data in this application. In order to make your activity data available to Virgin Pulse, you'll need to upload it to flow.polar.com.
3) Confirm that Virgin Pulse is showing up in your Polar Settings under Partners. If you see a disconnect button next to Virgin Pulse, it is properly connected.
4) Do your Workout Sessions appear in your flow.polar.com diary? If not, you may be synchronizing incorrectly. If your Sessions do appear in your diary, then your data should be transferred to Virgin Pulse.
5) You may want to refresh the connection between your Polar and Virgin Pulse accounts if you have confirmed all steps above.
Please make sure not to disconnect Virgin Pulse from Partners in your Polar account before disconnecting it from Virgin Pulse!
To disconnect and reconnect Polar from your Virgin Pulse account:
- Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
- Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
- Scroll down and locate the Polar section on the page. Hover over the section, and click on the “Disconnect” button that appears.
- The page will reload, and the Polar section will display the "Connect" button again. This indicates that your disconnection to Polar on the Virgin Pulse side was successful.
- Once done, please follow the steps on how to connect your Polar account to Virgin Pulse again here - How to connect your Polar account to Virgin Pulse?.
Note: Any workouts stored on your Polar device prior to your Virgin Pulse account being linked to your Polar account will not be transferred to Virgin Pulse and no Points will be credited.