If you have received a Low Battery screen on your Max device, please replace the battery as soon as you can. The battery life expectancy for an active user is 5 to 6 months.
- The Max device uses a coin cell CR-2032 battery (typical watch battery). These can be purchased at a variety of retail stores and pharmacies in your neighbourhood.
- Remove the battery door from the device. You can do this by inserting a coin into the slot on the battery door and turning counter clockwise. The white triangle icon on the battery door will align with the white unlocked padlock on the device. Turn the device over to make the battery door fall off.
- Make sure that the battery is installed properly. The (+) sign should be facing you when inserting into the Max, and the "CR2032" should be upwards.
- Place the battery door back onto the back of your Max device, and align the white triangle icon on the battery door with the white unlocked padlock icon on the device. Insert a coin into the slot on the battery door and turn clockwise until the white triangle icon is aligned with the white locked padlock icon. The battery door will be securely closed.
- Turn the Max device over. You should see a SYNC NOW screen displaying on the Max. Upload your device, and it will begin working.