What is a Nutrition Profile? Follow
The Virgin Pulse Nutrition Guide provides a personalized approach to nutrition and weight management. In order to access the Nutrition Guide, you'll first need to select a Nutrition Profile, which is a scientifically-based eating style that best fits your current eating habits. Please note that the Nutrition Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it and select a Nutrition Profile.
Based on your Nutrition Profile selection, you'll receive a guided path to focus on simple, easy-to-adopt daily habits. These habits build to become part of your everyday behavior and will help you reach your personal goals while having more energy, focus, and drive in all aspects of life.
1. To get started, you'll choose one of the following Nutrition Profiles:
- BALANCED EATER: I honour my body's needs and feel confident in my food choices and the way I eat.
- HAPPY HYDRATOR: I pay attention to thirst signals. I drink often throughout the day to keep my body happy and hydrated.
- ENERGISED EATER: I eat to nourish my body, so I feel energised and focused all day.
- MINDFUL EATER: I listen to my body when I'm hungry and eat meals and snacks through the day to nourish my body.
- MEAL PLANNER: I thrive off routine and plan and prep meals and snacks in advance to support my health goals
- WISE EATER: I'm in tune with my body and eat an amount of food that suits my need each day.
2. Once you've selected a profile, the lower section of the page will populate with suggested goals to help you improve your eating habits and reach your personal goals. You'll also have three suggested "Healthy Habits" trackers that you can add as trackers to your Healthy Habits page.
Note: You can select any and as many of the profiles above to see more details below before saving your selection.
3. Once you've selected your profile, click on the "Start My Guide" button to be directed to your Nutrition Guide!
Article is closed for comments.